Skyline

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> What is causing light streaks?
alvinhensel
сообщение 01.09.2017, 09:46
Сообщение #1

Житель форума

Реальное имя: alvinhensel
Провайдер: vcsdvsrff dgbfdvv

----------

Hi, not sure what forum this belongs in.

I did a very short camera test for my CP-16R. I have a CP-16A which I've shot with and never had problems, but I bought this R model to use prime lenses on it instead of the standard angenieux.

I have the bow-tie or butterfly model that is infamous for light streaks in the upper right corner, so I was testing for that. It doesn't look like I got any of the streaks people associate with this model (maybe I didn't have bright enough subject matter in the upper corners?)
but...
there is a subtle (but constant) flicker in the center of the frame. It looks like what might happen when you take your eye away from the viewfinder, but a camera operator of mine made that mistake once last year and I since then I always make sure to keep my eye firm against the viewfinder.

Wondering if it could be because I shot at 12FPS (to save film stock and development/telecine $$)? I did forget to tell the lab that I shot in the slower frame rate. Could that affect the way they telecined it and caused flicker during telecine that aren't on my negative?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://www.cinematography.com/index.php?showtopic=74976

Workforce Analytics Video Example

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему