Skyline

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> Womens Byron Jones Jersey, Womens Byron Jones Jersey
linchao
сообщение 10.01.2019, 08:03
Сообщение #1

Житель форума

Из: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com
Реальное имя: linchao
Провайдер: 12201

----------

Kenny Vaccaro says he believes fellow safety Eric Reid should be on a team playing in the NFL. Needing a job himself http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/jeff-heath-jersey , the veteran is very happy that the Tennessee Titans signed him instead.Vaccaro signed a one-year deal with the Titans on Saturday morning and was with them for individual drills at practice at Nissan Stadium hours later. He had been waiting for a team to sign him since his contract with New Orleans expired in March."This has been a long time coming for me," Vaccaro said. "I was waiting on the right opportunity. I was fortunate that one opened up here and that we could get a deal done. I'm ready to work."The Titans also signed safety Jason Thompson after placing safety Johnathan Cyprien on injured reserve Friday with a torn left ACL.Reid, who has been looking for a job since March himself, remains unsigned since his own rookie contract expired in March with the San Francisco 49ers. He filed a claim this spring after visiting with Cincinnati, arguing he was unsigned as a result of collusion by NFL owners over his protests of police brutality and racial inequality by kneeling during the national anthem."He's a great man," Vaccaro said of Reid. "He's a good family man, and a great dude. He needs to be on a team. He'll get on a team. I believe in him."Reid was headed to Nashville to work out for the Titans on Friday but reportedly had flight issues. Titans coach Mike Vrabel said he'd leave questions on what happened to Reid's workout to Reid and his agent and general manager Jon Robinson."Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see him," Vrabel said. "So that's really all I can comment on. I'll let Eric and his camp comment, and I'll let Jon take care of it on our end."The 6-foot Vaccaro spent the past five years as a starter with New Orleans, starting 67 games with eight interceptions Womens Byron Jones Jersey , 7 1/2 sacks and four forced fumbles. The Saints drafted him 15th overall in 2013 out of Texas. Vrabel said Vaccaro didn't look at times last year like the safety had earlier in his career but had a great workout for the Titans."So what we expect is that he's a pro, and he comes in and learns what to https://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/lei...der-esch-jersey do quickly," Vrabel said. "We'll work him in there and see where he can help us. He's made plays in the National Football League, and it seems like he's starting off with a great attitude."Vaccaro said he's a competitive person who knows he has to catch up with his new teammates in a secondary featuring All-Pro safety Kevin Byard and cornerbacks Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan and Adoree Jackson."There's a lot of good players here," Vaccaro said. "They're loaded. Dean Pees' defense, the stuff we're going to run, it's just a good fit. I've got a good feeling about it. I haven't got to practice yet. I did a lot of different things at NOLA — nickel, dime, safety, back deep at some point http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/tyr...crawford-jersey , I've been in every situation."Thompson has spent time with New England, Chicago, Seattle and Dallas since coming into the NFL as an undrafted free agent out of Utah in 2017.AP Pro Football Writer Rob Maaddi contributed to this report.Cowboys Game Ball: In a horrendous performance by the Cowboys, one player stood out It’s tough to hand out a game ball after a performance like the one the Dallas Cowboys produced against the Seattle Seahawks. The Cowboys offense stalled again, never really clicking until late in the game, then turnovers stymied those efforts to get back in the game. The defense wasn’t as sharp as it has been the last two weeks, especially since they were up against a Seattle offensive line that was banged-up and playing poorly in 2018. Still, there were some Cowboys that had decent games. This week, one player is proving his worth as a first-round pick, and that’s Leighton Vander Esch. It’s too early to say for sure, but there are hints that he’s a playmaker.Last week Womens Brett Maher Jersey , in only 28 snaps, he had seven tackles and did an excellent job of bringing down the ball-carrier when he got his hands on him. This week, LVE was forced into more snaps because of Sean Lee’s hamstring issue. We don’t have the exact snap counts yet, but LVE lead the team with nine solo tackles and tied with Lee for the team lead with 11 total tackles (LVE had nine solo, two assists; Lee had five solo, six assists). He had one tackle for loss.When you look at what he did last week and his performance on Sunday, the trajectory is definitely in the right direction. And that is important given Lee’s hamstring. Lee was shut down in the second half and after the game didn’t sound extremely optimistic about it.We know how Lee’s struggles to stay healthy, and they may have to shut him down for a bit so the hamstring will have time to truly heal.If that happens, solid play from Vander Esch will be crucial if the Cowboys defense hopes to keep the form it showed in the first two weeks.

+Цитировать сообщение

Быстрый ответОтветить в данную темуНачать новую тему