Skyline

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> A ferocious defensive tackle and athletic interior offensive
zhangzk
сообщение 17.06.2019, 11:06
Сообщение #1

Житель форума

Реальное имя: zhangzk
Провайдер: 21jak

----------

Atlanta Bryce Callahan Jerseys Stitched , courtesy of Dan Kadar."In Dan Kadar’s latest mock draft for SB Nation, the Falcons justifiably focus their attention on the trenches. The players they wind up with will rank as a surprise for some and a disappointment for others, but Kadar’s heart is in the right place and his picks make sense when you consider the context in which they occur.Given that, let’s dive in.The important note here is that Quinnen Williams, Nick Bosa, Josh Allen, Devin White Youth Roquan Smith Jerseys , Montez Sweat, Ed Oliver, Devin Bush, Rashan Gary, and Clelin Ferrell are all gone at this point, which is somewhat of a worst case scenario for the Falcons as it significantly thins out their options on defense. In light of that, Wilkins is one of the better defenders available to Atlanta and a player they’ve certainly expressed interest in to this point. Wilkins would pair with Grady Jarrett over the long haul with Deadrin Senat serving as (we hope) a killer run stopping rotational option Roquan Smith Jerseys Stitched , which gives the Falcons a lot of talent in the middle of their defensive line. It still leaves them largely bereft at EDGE, however, which is a sore spot unless Vic Beasley and Takkarist McKinley are headed for huge years.What about the second round?This one’s a little less compelling. Kadar has Tytus Howard, Dalton Risner, Zach Allen and Chase Winovich going after Lindstrom, and frankly I’d probably prefer one of them. Lindstrom is a terrific athlete and would be interesting as a long-term option at center or guard, but with the Falcons suddenly prioritizing bulk and a bit more power at guard with Dirk Koetter in the fold Youth Kyle Long Jerseys , he might not be an ideal fit for that position any longer. If the Falcons thought Lindstrom could succeed Alex Mack when the legend is ready to move on, he’d be a fine pick here, but I’d again rather they addressed defensive end or tackle with the options available to them. Would this be an ideal result? Not in my eyes. I’m not the world’s biggest Wilkins fan, and to get him the Falcons bypass two potentially elite right tackles in Jonah Williams and Jawaan Taylor, not to mention the extremely intriguing Jerry Tillery from Notre Dame at DT. But Wilkins has a history of production and the size and athletic ability to be a damn fine player for the Atlanta Falcons, so it could hardly be considered a poor fit. Lindstrom makes sense as a long-term starter at center or guard, but he might not be able to find his way on the field in his first NFL season Kyle Long Jerseys Stitched , making him a tough sell for a second round pick. Still, if the draft unfolds this way the Falcons will have added quality players Kadar clearly likes, with potential five-year-plus starter at defensive tackle and a left guard/center of the future, and that’s nothing to sneeze at for a team that still needs both. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the two round mock. Robert S. continues his series dedicated to analyzing the underrated plays of 2018 by looking at Bellamy’s fake-screen touchdown play from Week 4."Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansBreaking News:The Bears' 2019 Draft class is complete!脳Xs and OsPollVideoAnatomy of a Play: The Bellamy BamboozleNew,9commentsRobert S. continues his series dedicated to analyzing the underrated plays of 2018 by looking at Bellamy’s fake-screen touchdown play from Week 4.CDTShareTweetShareShareAnatomy of a Play: The Bellamy BamboozleQuinn Harris-USA TODAY SportsBears fans, have you ever heard someone call Matt Nagy a “great play-caller” and wondered what that actually means? If so, I’ve got you covered in this episode of Anatomy of a Play!This episode is all about the fake screen that the Bears ran successfully in Week 4 against Tampa Bay — you may remember it as the play where Tarik Cohen put his hands up to signal “touchdown” while Trubisky’s pass to Bellamy was still in the air. Throughout the video I cover how Matt Nagy set Tampa Bay’s defense up to fail and why his ability to self-scout is so important to our 2019 offense’s success — check it out and let me know what you think!If you’ve followed the series so far Youth Anthony Miller Jerseys , you may have noticed that I’ve covered three play-types — an offensive big play, a defensive big play, and an example of Nagy’s creativity. These three categories are the ones I want to stick with going forward, but I’m flexible about which one I’ll revisit next. With that in mind, which do you want to see?

+Цитировать сообщение

Быстрый ответОтветить в данную темуНачать новую тему